New TK helmet coming from eFX

Murray1134

I got an email newsletter from efx collectibles today. At the very end of the email they mention some upcoming projects including an "idealized symmetrical stormtrooper helmet"

Sadly, no pictures or anything else, but it's interesting. Since this is the group that used to work at Master Replicas, could this be a return of the MRCE under a new name? or an all new sculpt? Also, efx is working directly with Museum Replicas, the company producing those new high quality SW costumes, could this mean that we might be seeing armor pieces from Museum Replicas?

Murray1134 said:
I got an email newsletter from efx collectibles today. At the very end of the email they mention some upcoming projects including an "idealized symmetrical stormtrooper helmet"

Sadly, no pictures or anything else, but it's interesting. Since this is the group that used to work at Master Replicas, could this be a return of the MRCE under a new name? or an all new sculpt? Also, efx is working directly with Museum Replicas, the company producing those new high quality SW costumes, could this mean that we might be seeing armor pieces from Museum Replicas?

Should be interesting however I wasn't too impressed with the eFX or MR limited edition.

1) The fiberglass was very heavy.

2) It still just didn't look right.

P3250508.thumb.jpg.6b9188cc7242362ec4c8b47d722591a9.jpg

Here is a pic of my CAP, eFX and TE2. I guess that it's just me, but I don't think that it looks right (so I sold it). It looks better the the MRCE, but that really isn't too hard to beat.

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021