TK 5625 Requesting Expert Infantryman Status.[67][FX]

FWIW, it doesn't have to be Terrell - I can approve any EIB anytime myself for instance. I'm sorry if the delay seems an inconvenience - if there truly were a backlog I'd split the job with him, but I'd like to think he can go on leave once in awhile :)

No, no... not an inconvenience at all. I just thought it was odd that there were no comments other that your thumb, Paul. Enjoy your vacation Terrell, and I'll look forward to your comments when you get back.

Sorry about that Tom - sometimes I only have a few seconds to post something. I think your armor looks great and I really don't have much to offer other than a big smile :)

Doh - you're right, wrong thread. Must get some caf in me. Sorry bro!

And...thanks for your patience Tom - we'll get the board updated today for sure.

Yeah!! :D

How about adding a post to the GT board announcing the good news, kind of as a lead-by-example nudge for the rest of our garrison TKs? We have at least three that are only one or two mods away from EI.

Congratulations! :salute:

That's a fantastic idea Brian. My garrison is the same - we have a bunch of EIB and others that are only a mod or two away.

Yeah!! :D

How about adding a post to the GT board announcing the good news, kind of as a lead-by-example nudge for the rest of our garrison TKs? We have at least three that are only one or two mods away from EI.

Congratulations! :salute:

Sure, I can do that. I can think of one build in the works right now. (nudge, nudge, A.C.!)