Seeking advice on how to fix my FO TK armour

Team,

I am from Saskatchewan, requiring to fix my armour for Legion's approval.  My goal is to join the Legion as a FO TK (The Last Jedi/The Rise of Skywalker).

There are several items which need to get either fixed or re-painted as follows:

1. Helmet (Paint/Finish issues);

2. Spats;

3. Holster;;

4.. Blaster

Any advice?  Or if you know anyone who m I can commission to get either item fixed near Saskatchewan, please let me know.

Thank you so much! 

Alan

Have you made contact with your GML (Garrison Member Liaison) as to these issues? If so, what was their guidance?

To give a better idea of what these concerns may be, you may want to show photos here.

1 hour ago, Alan Paddington said:

Team,

I am from Saskatchewan, requiring to fix my armour for Legion's approval.  My goal is to join the Legion as a FO TK (The Last Jedi/The Rise of Skywalker).

There are several items which need to get either fixed or re-painted as follows:

1. Helmet (Paint/Finish issues);

2. Spats;

3. Holster;;

4.. Blaster

Any advice?  Or if you know anyone who m I can commission to get either item fixed near Saskatchewan, please let me know.

Thank you so much! 

Alan

Hi Alan welcome to the forum. Have you reached out to troopers locally to you?

Having some photos we may be able to help you, most use a free online image host IMGUR, upload the images there then copy paste into your thread/post

Here's a how to

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/48799-posting-photos-using-imgur-101/