TK-26300 requesting Rogue One Stormtrooper EIB status [Jimmiroquai/Mr Paul] (1082)

Costume = Stormtrooper, Rogue One
Costume CRL Link = https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_rogue_one

• Name = Mike Foglia
  • TKID 26300
  • Forum Name = MikeRadness
  • Legion Profile = https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=36176
  • Garrison/Squad = Central California Garrison
  • Armor = Hybrid: Jimmiroquai: Chest, Back, Thighs, Cod, Butt and TD (Fiberglass).
    Mr. Paul: Shoulders, Biceps, Forearms, Abdomen, Hand plates and Shins (3D Printed in PETG).
    Jason Carter (BigJasoni): Shoulder straps and Belt Boxes.

Front Hard Belt: Made by Me out of HIPS
  • Helmet Nico Hednerson (DesertFareCosplay) Helmet with Mr Paul’s lenses (3D Printed in PETG).

Optional Information

• Height = 5ft 8in, or 173cm
  • Weight = 155lbs, or 70kg
  • Boots = Keep Trooping, Trooper
  • Gloves = Endor Finders, Rogue One Trooper Gloves
  • Undersuit & Neck Seal =Keep Trooping: New Era Undersuit
  • Blaster = DLT-19 3D Printed. Maker Unknown. (files I downloaded years ago from Thingiverse that are no longer available.)

Armor Photos

Full Body Front
01_FullFront.jpg?rlkey=0f49tu5x01mu524hp

Full Body Back

04_FullBack.jpg?rlkey=u6t2vgf359s4wruoub

Full Right

05_RightFace.jpg?rlkey=po22i4j32lb2gt7pq06_RightArmsRaised.jpg?rlkey=t6ds8h0goqg

Full Left

02_LeftFace.jpg?rlkey=55v0ahxpztw8i38mmv03_LeftArmsRaised.jpg?rlkey=2oif6rrp2kj8

Front w\Pauldron

67_FullFrontPauldron.jpg?rlkey=hg5w4lk52

Action Shots

Photo-Sep-20-2024-4-22-12-PM.jpg?rlkey=670_ActionShot.jpg?rlkey=oix5sswqbf4ehhr6

Helmet

Front

07_HelmerFront.jpg?rlkey=k4l7qcxdtwxkm8j

Back

09_HelmetBack.jpg?rlkey=lsn3i4xparsc466p

Left

08_HelmetLeft.jpg?rlkey=4eqmxhs6k37w41yj

Right

10_HelmetRight.jpg?rlkey=p7co3mwfgfkvtlq

Lenses

11_Lenses.jpg?rlkey=zfeqiixme7bz1r4u26ni

Rank Bar

12_RankBar.jpg?rlkey=xvndz6hxqsplg5btj7w

Gasket

13_HeadGasket.jpg?rlkey=9rnubi90uxzqvhkb

Brow Trim

14_BrowTrim.jpg?rlkey=wpi9licrcnut794yfs

Hovi Mics

15_HoviMics.jpg?rlkey=biy70z6l7orshsg9hp

Tube Stripes

16_TubeStripes.jpg?rlkey=cvx50n1sq1rcfua

Voice Coder

17_VoiceCoderFront.jpg?rlkey=o0evyycopyo18_VocieCoderSide.jpg?rlkey=g193tlvrlhxd

Tear

19_Tear.jpg?rlkey=av5mlyp7mp8l3j0m5i85fv

Frown

20_Frown.jpg?rlkey=jysn55886do9xhijd4j4p

Rear Trap

21_RearTrap.jpg?rlkey=17e3w5tldqmahkz0am

Side Trap

22_SideTrap.jpg?rlkey=0fu1pp8kq72gwyu6ia

Eye Bump

23_EyeBump.jpg?rlkey=1fpsadm9d14wzy946de

Neck Seal

24_NeckSeal.jpg?rlkey=hvb9916ff2987recom

Under Suit

25_Undersuit.jpg?rlkey=rs9zt1qkckun10cby

25.1_LeftArmpit.jpg?rlkey=rianuwhp3sg69325.1_RightArmpit.jpg?rlkey=ei2blornx3b4s

Shoulder Straps

27_ShoulderStrapsFront.jpg?rlkey=fvupy0b28_SHoulderStrapsBack.jpg?rlkey=7ittoepp

Shoulder Armor

29_ShouldersOutside.jpg?rlkey=zkb2m2608l30_ShoudlersInside.jpg?rlkey=miskpuwfwme

Upper Arm Armor

31_BicepsOutside.jpg?rlkey=odjn3pgmhvtnk32_BicepsInside.jpg?rlkey=mmt0slauxmyayy

33_ShoulderBicepsCombo.jpg?rlkey=caksmko

Forearm Armor

34_ForearmsOuside.jpg?rlkey=akgc2n5zgzq834.1_ForearmsInside.jpg?rlkey=9e033oe7ky

Hand Plates

35_Handplates.jpg?rlkey=7t9qcsqowdzyqk3h35.1_HandlplateCutout.jpg?rlkey=eccmty8b

Gloves

36_Gloves.jpg?rlkey=lvyb7b6v8t3joehwhqkz

Chest and Back Armor

37_ChestFront.jpg?rlkey=44efwur38nlb0tc2

38_ChestRight.jpg?rlkey=uwpqfs7erwa2y2pb

39_ChestLeft.jpg?rlkey=n2bcnyun8ntbmbycj

40_Back.jpg?rlkey=799htlcbhhvjn1ew8aqvub

Abdomen Armor

41_AbdomenFront.jpg?rlkey=t0tgwj78hqjsp3

41.1_AbdomenStrapping.jpg?rlkey=2bzw7a8y

Cod

42_Cod.jpg?rlkey=e9fyv2wnefh2rlx3kd9k831

Kidney

43_KidneyRight.jpg?rlkey=e4gi4oy9g3abvo6

44_KidneyLeft.jpg?rlkey=zye1j84i73rcm7h9

45_KidneyBack.jpg?rlkey=24ky360q3vu78n6l

Back/BackBelt/TD/Posterior/Backplate (these are assembled as once piece but can be separated if needed. *Pics for submission taken assembled)

46_PosteriorBackplate.jpg?rlkey=2vew02qa

46.1_PosteriorBackStrapping.jpg?rlkey=63

Belt

47_Belt.jpg?rlkey=2bnclrtfio9uda92urgbst

48_Belt2.jpg?rlkey=4yw42xzjb10nopbijbjky

49_BeltDrop.jpg?rlkey=w61oyc3ur5lqn5vxx5

50_Teeth.jpg?rlkey=751yt79pi9inzbgag833m

Thermal Detonator

51_TD.jpg?rlkey=e6ps158b7e9b3qldszn27qni

52_TDRight.jpg?rlkey=1pczm7od91gfhs49ybe

53_TDLeft.jpg?rlkey=4cefz8j9klq5bhyl3mpw

Thigh Armor

54_Thigh.jpg?rlkey=zpwvhu89lkl461vwmw18h

55_ThighInside.jpg?rlkey=nftxdug1514unr7

56_ThighBeltLeft.jpg?rlkey=18vpfqap0p486

57_ThighBeltRight.jpg?rlkey=l7pn56ytmmm7

58_ThighStrappingSide.jpg?rlkey=haz2ecmi

59_ThighStrappingFront.jpg?rlkey=x1tr7st

Lower Leg Armor

60_Shins.jpg?rlkey=fobypin0lsi8v68saug04

61_ShinInside.jpg?rlkey=yp24hvk35uqi9989

Boots

62_Boots.jpg?rlkey=9i10ml5h7feujw1fbtylb

Blaster

63_DLTLeft.jpg?rlkey=2xr3r42c94tb56des5e

64_DLTRight.jpg?rlkey=fyi6zvs3ove2fu1sra

65_DLTGreeblies.jpg?rlkey=tcewbphf3asvdq

66_DLTLight.jpg?rlkey=8mmvamh3pmdyg14ezm

Optional Accessories

Pauldron

68_PauldronTop.jpg?rlkey=l8d5rvfp978uowq

69_PauldronBottom.jpg?rlkey=rviyrf11gr1u

Bucket Off!

71_BucketOff.jpg?rlkey=otu67ad99z8irysfn

Thank you all for looking and considering my offering. I look forward to hearing your input. and with that, I hope to eventually get this kit submitted for Centurion Deployment.

I'd like to close by thanking @TheRascalKing & @BigJasoni for all the help and guidance. This wouldn't be half the kit it is without these two. Their patience and understanding with my pestering and incessant questions cannot be understated! Troopers Helping Troopers! and I am hugely grateful! Thank you...

Mike (TK-26300)

Edited by MikeRadness
Title Edit
  • Like 3

• MikeRadness changed the title to TK-26300 requesting Rogue One Stormtrooper EIB status [Jimmiroquai/Mr Paul]

Let's gooooo! So happy to see another Rogue One/New Era style build of this high of a caliber come across the boards! I've been following along closely and this is one of the most well built and accurate suits I've seen in a hot minute and Mike has done exactly what I would, and plan to, do to refresh my ROTK kit. Best of luck, @MikeRadnessbut this should sail through and be a fantastic example for others :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

The deployment officers are the experts on this costume, but it gets a big thumbs up from me at least. :)  You look fantastic - well done you!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mike, and thank you for your EIB application! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team.  Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor, and please keep in mind that  we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Great looking armor trooper! Definitely a Rogue One armor is on my wish list. Only a few details that you would like to consider for next suiting up sir.

Your  Belt is a little down and it looks like a simple strapping adjustment                   

Reference Image

NtgmQh0.jpg           Jsc3p9r.jpg

***************************************************

Centurion Requirements:

In this section we prepare you for our highest tier of approval.  Because Centurion photos must show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Level 3 might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we are able to clearly see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

Centurion is the top level and this applies not only for the armor but for the weapons.

we noted some details in your DLT-19 R1

1- The T-track has been notched like ANH but RO should not be, only the ANH had wire wrapped around to hold the T-tracks.

cS9Ihxm.jpg

Reference Image.

eYcRvBp.jpg

2- Barrel holes:  there are a different amount and different placing, only 3 holes in rear mid section of the barrel, should be 4 holes, with one row having a hole offset, each row should be 4 holes

kSJigOi.jpg

Reference Images

CpHbg0X.jpg

tjxJJRi.jpg

That's all trooper. Congratulations for reaching the EIB ranks and we are confident that you'll do de next move. Centurion so soon. :salute:

Don't forget to request your EIB Certificate HERE

• Like 3

• TKSpartan changed the title to TK-26300 requesting Rogue One Stormtrooper EIB status [Jimmiroquai/Mr Paul] (1082)

YESSS! Thank you @Mario and the D.O Staff! I'm so excited to be promoted to the ranks of Expert Infantry! AThis build was a labor of love. and Like I mentioned before, could not have done it without the help, guidance and patience of the other troopers in this detachment.

Thank you for your notes! I will take them into consideration when preparing for L3 submission.

Quick Question, May I submit for L3 with a different blaster than I did for L2? For example, may I submit with an E-11 instead of the DLT-19?

-Mike
TK-26300

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MikeRadness said:

YESSS! Thank you @Mario and the D.O Staff! I'm so excited to be promoted to the ranks of Expert Infantry! AThis build was a labor of love. and Like I mentioned before, could not have done it without the help, guidance and patience of the other troopers in this detachment.

Thank you for your notes! I will take them into consideration when preparing for L3 submission.

Quick Question, May I submit for L3 with a different blaster than I did for L2? For example, may I submit with an E-11 instead of the DLT-19?

-Mike
TK-26300

Yes you can apply with an E11 R1  accurate blaster. 

Congratulations trooper and welcome to Expert Infantry and the EI Honor Gallery :duim::salute:

nSaaaKA.png

• Like 1