Hi from san antonio

Hi, im Melisa. Per the course this is me taking a small project and going WAY overboard. I have been in the furry fandom for some 20+ years and have a bit of experience making costumes. Thiers quite a few conventions here in the SA area so i have started a storm trooper build. Im an electrical engineer by trade so if any one needs help with projects... throw me a message. 

• Like 2

Hello Melisa! Welcome to the FISD! How far along are you in your project?

First off, what Stormtrooper are you building?

To get started, here are some useful links that can help you in your build, assuming you're building an ANH Stunt:

If you need help building your armor, feel free to start a build threat of your own here (if you are building an ANH Stunt):

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/80-anh-build-threads/

Build threads are a very good way of getting feedback from our knowledgeable members and staff! We always have people that are online, so you usually receive answers pretty quickly! :) 

Oh cool! We don't have any approved 3d printed ANH TKs yet what I know of! :) If someone knows of one, please let me know!

Is your goal to join the 501st Legion or do you just want to build a Stormtrooper armor for personal use? :D Regardless, we're here for you to share our knowledge and answer any of your questions!

Welcome, Melissa! We always love seeing a trooper in the making, and will be ready to provide feedback if you ever need any. I have family in SA, so it's close to my heart. Go Spurs Go!

• Like 1

On 9/23/2024 at 3:01 PM, MaskedVengeance said:

Welcome, Melissa! We always love seeing a trooper in the making, and will be ready to provide feedback if you ever need any. I have family in SA, so it's close to my heart. Go Spurs Go!

Im not from SA, Work loves to bounce me all over the country. Home is north of atlanta ga.