[10]TK-70384(Slouch) Troop log

Hi all - getting a start on my troop log before I lose track.

After getting approved in April, I managed to knock over a handful of troops within my first few weeks with all the May the Fourth festivities.

My first troop was something I'll never forget - I had the biggest grin under my bucket. I couldn't believe I'd achieved a childhood dream. The most rewarding to date was attending the Royal Children's Hospital and helping to cheer up some pretty sick kids (and their parents). It was (emotionally) tougher than I expected, but something I'm so proud of the Legion for being involved in. 

I've trooped with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra a few times now and get such a kick out of it. 

I've got a handful more troops booked in before the end of the year. My local garrison has been awesome and so welcoming, so I look forward to giving back in any way I can. Here's some pics and details of my troops. I give permission for FISD to repost my photos on social media in an appropriate fashion.

Troops 1 & 2 Melbourne Symphony Orchestra - ROTJ (19th, 23rd April)

zuScivZ.jpg

9MUqSaJ.jpg

Troop 3 - Disney Open Call shopping centre appearance (27th April)

nAfLHTe.jpg

Troop 4 - Melbourne Children's Hospital (3rd May)

bB21CvS.jpg

Troop 5 - Lego Store and Shopping Centre appearance (got my bucket on TV with the host of Lego Masters as a bonus) (May 4th)

CJHvEux.jpg

tDVcY7Y.jpg

Troop 6 & 7 Melbourne Symphony Orchestra - ROTJ Encore Screenings (6th, 7th June)

OANHIJx.jpg

Troop 8 - Lightscape Photo shoot (28th July) ***Photos courtesy of Amanda Lee Starkey Photography

uEc2V4q.jpg

kDPKd1U.jpg

Xqm9Vlb.jpeg

Troop 9 - Early Learning Centre Book Week - (21st August)

xi3d7kz.jpg

Troop 10 (Milestone!) - Croxton Special School Book Week (10th September)

ANgr8O6.jpg

Edited by Slouch
Broken imgur links
  • Like 5

You never forget your first, looks like you've been having a great time, looking forward to seeing more photos soon.

FYI your next being your 10th you will be able to request your first trooping award milestone :duim:

Instructions here

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

You never forget your first, looks like you've been having a great time, looking forward to seeing more photos soon.

FYI your next being your 10th you will be able to request your first trooping award milestone :duim:

Instructions here

Thanks so much - I thought I'd done ten, then on countback, remembered one was as a handler, so the elusive 10 Badge will have to wait a few more weeks. Much appreciated!

• Like 2

• Slouch changed the title to [10]TK-70384(Slouch) Troop log