Please help! Only blank screen after successful login - I can only see my profile page with no access to the forums and content.

Hello fellow troopers!

Could one of our admins please check what happened to my account?

This is the first time after years I have managed to login and write a post, however this is all I can do with my account. After logging in via Mobile, I get an error message ,"Oops, something went wrong", while I get a blank screen when logging in via browser on a PC. My previous support request emails are all unanswered, I hope to get some help here.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Marcus

Hi,

There isn't anything I can see wrong.  Make sure you logon using your email not user name. I would also try clearing your cache, and also making sure you are using an up to date browser. Are you using any plugins or add blockers at all? Failing that try a different browser and see if the problem follows.

• Like 1

Just to avoid this in the future - which emails did you send your support requests to?

As Chris already mentioned an updated browser is mandatory, but maybe it also helps using a different browser?

On 8/21/2024 at 5:58 PM, Stinger said:

Hello fellow troopers!

Could one of our admins please check what happened to my account?

This is the first time after years I have managed to login and write a post, however this is all I can do with my account. After logging in via Mobile, I get an error message ,"Oops, something went wrong", while I get a blank screen when logging in via browser on a PC. My previous support request emails are all unanswered, I hope to get some help here.

Are you logging in with a username and password or email address and password? I see you had not posted since 2013 and the forum software has changed a few times since then, a security update was made to use your email address to login rather than a username, please try that and see if it works.

Also, you may have to make 5 post before your visibility is expanded.

If it is many years since you last logged in, several things have changed, some of which were mentioned above already.

Posted (edited)

Hey guys!

Thanks for your answers. 
Regarding your questions:

1. I am logged in with my email address  which was also the email used for my support requests. Target address was Forums at whitearmor.net

2. I have already tried several browsers (Edge, FF, Chrome, Safari) on different devices, no adblockers or whatsoever, Caches cleared beforehand. And up to date, of course ;)

My guess is that my profile is somehow corrupted as a result of my long absence. Strange enough though that I can post in the support section while everything else is just blank white. Maybe the 5 post rule could be the root cause… I can see all topics as long as I am logged off. 

Edited by Stinger

Alright, that didn‘t help either. Could you maybe just clone my user profile and delete the old one? Or create a new user with my old status and approval?

I am currently looking at your profile in the admin screen. I can only see logons for iPhone Safari, and Window Firefox,  Do you have this issue on both browsers?

I have also changed, saved, and then reset a couple of values in case some of the config we do is causing this, but at this point my guess is still something off forum.

On 9/4/2024 at 6:44 AM, Stinger said:

Alright, that didn‘t help either. Could you maybe just clone my user profile and delete the old one? Or create a new user with my old status and approval?

We can't but you can create a new one. Only issue is that may cause issues with syncing with the legion so we'd have to merge the old account into the new one or delete it so you only have 1 account set up.

On 9/7/2024 at 11:13 PM, themaninthesuitcase said:

I am currently looking at your profile in the admin screen. I can only see logons for iPhone Safari, and Window Firefox,  Do you have this issue on both browsers?

Yes, unfortunately. I have tried different browsers and devices.

I guess this leaves me only one choice and I have to create a new account. The issue still persists.