New Enoch Member

Hello, my name is James. So unlike my usual process for Halloween of starting two weeks before and rushing through a costume build I decided to start planning earlier in the year for a build from Mando, then I put it off. I restarted the process at the beginning of August and pivoted to Captain Enoch. In doing so I decided I needed reference photos and that landed me here in the Enoch section for the last week or so gathering data. This has pushed me from semi phoning it in on the soft parts of the costume with a red kilt instead of a Kama to deciding I want to try and get the armor approved once that is finished so I can join the 501st and my local garrison. I look forward to participating in the forum, now off to order 5 more kilos of filament.

• Like 3

Hello and welcome aboard, the CRL for this costume is a work in progress but should be going live soon, make sure you check the base requirements, once everything is together you contact your local GML (garrison membership liaison) who looks after costume approvals in your area.

Make sure you check out the Enoch area for others builds https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/263-captain-enoch/

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Zerodameaon said:

Thanks, I have been looking through those resources and it is really well done along with everything in the 501st. You all make it really easy to get this stuff done.

Great to hear you have been doing your research, it is the key to this hobby, it will be much easier once the CRL is finished which hopefully won't be too far away, good luck

• Like 1

Welcome aboard James.

Great costume choice, and a complex one at that, compared to our standard shiny white Stormtroopers.

Research is indeed one of the most important aspects of our hobby, so you are on a good path already.

Ask plenty of questions and do take a look at the CRL as it progresses.

We still have a few details to nail down, but it's not far off completion.

Definitely keep an eye on the Enoch thread you have visited.

Hello and welcome James! Always good to see determination to research! It really pays off in the end! :dancing-trooper: Tough one but extremely cool!!

• Like 1