How to start a build “Thread”

Hello! I have recent started my build and have made some progress and am looking to start a build thread. Do I just make a post on my page ? Or is there a special place to make this “thread”? I want to post some pictures and get feed back before moving forward in my project. I also was having a hard time adding photos to a “normal post”. It was saying it was too big of a file. What’s the best way you guys add photos to your posts ? Thanks a lot of the input and help!

1 hour ago, Woody said:

Hello! I have recent started my build and have made some progress and am looking to start a build thread. Do I just make a post on my page ? Or is there a special place to make this “thread”? I want to post some pictures and get feed back before moving forward in my project. I also was having a hard time adding photos to a “normal post”. It was saying it was too big of a file. What’s the best way you guys add photos to your posts ? Thanks a lot of the input and help!

Reply to your PM sent, info added to that.

Forum only allows a few small images, most of us use a free online image host, upload your photos there once you make an account then copy and past the links into your build thread, info here

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/48799-posting-photos-using-imgur-101/