ANH Hero

Hi 

Just inquiring  before starting a hero build. I already have an approved ANH TK stunt. If I  wanted to do a dual TK stunt and hero, is that a possibility.? Using armor I already have (stunt)adding/ changing a new bucket (hero) and additional item's: grappling hook and or droid call caller. 

So, one troop be a TK stunt and at a different troop be a TK hero. Or is a new set of armor needed.

Thanks 

4 hours ago, JediMax said:

Hi 

Just inquiring  before starting a hero build. I already have an approved ANH TK stunt. If I  wanted to do a dual TK stunt and hero, is that a possibility.? Using armor I already have (stunt)adding/ changing a new bucket (hero) and additional item's: grappling hook and or droid call caller. 

So, one troop be a TK stunt and at a different troop be a TK hero. Or is a new set of armor needed.

Thanks 

Yes as long as you meet the CRL requirements for both costumes, you can also do this with ESB by swapping a helmet and a few other pieces. A grappling hook and droid caller are not required but are an option for Hero TK.

Differences between the versions can be found here  https://drive.google.com/file/d/10tEVteIreh6AHMogW010cuH_Bf8TBfU6/view

• Like 1

The only difference between the ANH Hero and Stunt is the belt and the helmet, everything else you can "recycle" (for lack of a better word) haha! :laugh1: Exciting that you want to add the Hero to your list of costumes!! :D I have both too, but I've only ever used my Hero on troops!