TK-24627 Requesting ANH STUNT EIB Status (Anovos) (1078)

Name : Wei Xu

501st ID : 24627

FISD forum name : anhsu

Garrison : Chinese Garrison

501st Profile : https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=43438

Armor : Anovos

Helmet : Anovos

Blaster : local manufacturer

Height : 176cm

Weight : 70kg

Boots : local manufacturer

Canvas Belt : self made

Hand Plates : Anovos

Neck Seal : Anovos

Holster : Anovos

On3PKHrloXfJgBv.jpg

SGqLBZuIwHflCm1.jpg

LU5utvZ2jeg4aAc.jpg

JDEp1Orf96RBAok.jpg

zdAbckFGWjK9Xph.jpg

vmjJegKxcVFBDXS.jpg

BLwFI4xMtC1Y87T.jpg

eDJ7mW8wRACFN5t.jpg

WgV8aIb3hOYPMeC.jpg

aLInO2j9EZlAemU.jpg

gawsiS2XjfxI1TE.jpg

s17a3pJndVFA48S.jpg

H3AT1wVEfPUkQ2o.jpg

sBzdvnXfFutLpoA.jpg

z45tIvXY7NSPjf8.jpg

61R3yfuLjVUOzv7.jpg

pdZquiw4IS2oMef.jpg

Ln67gW5EUqJfziT.jpg

gz5xsWEdyMAcP2Y.jpg

yX2eZQvihnu3dcC.jpg

gI6TdoVK4nSaB5y.jpg

doiXR2pxSHwb8nK.jpg

f2sAVhCBpPiIyj1.jpg

48mKQ1JWapczvrO.jpg

aN1LCitO6GkbHeZ.jpgHBJGlXVvREuNQe8.jpg

V71mdI9MEcgku3j.jpgQPGv35VROqUKnsX.jpg5mDQLcBZjIaboCE.jpgPGbSuf6KY9wkUqD.jpgV9rRtHqA7jLPnmx.jpg72Vs4rJPAlBguev.jpg

H1oSc6BZiwdDqL3.jpg

13sfkeCUBWQz62P.jpg

RcnOCXfUapsiqYN.jpg

WlaRV35XhuMNI2o.jpg

SJNwlT75sCtI3pD.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Dylan,  Great looking Anovos Armor Sir. congrats .

I will be doing your review and in order to continue I'll need you to do me a favor.

CRL L2  3-D printed blasters can not contain visible print lines, and must be sanded smooth for a more realistic appearance.

You have a great looking blaster, but unfortunately there are a few printing lines that can be seen in the endcap. This is jus a small detail that I'm sure you can fix in a great manner.

4je8aZr.jpg

• Like 1

On 8/1/2024 at 7:43 AM, TKSpartan said:

Hi Dylan,  Great looking Anovos Armor Sir. congrats .

I will be doing your review and in order to continue I'll need you to do me a favor.

CRL L2  3-D printed blasters can not contain visible print lines, and must be sanded smooth for a more realistic appearance.

You have a great looking blaster, but unfortunately there are a few printing lines that can be seen in the endcap. This is jus a small detail that I'm sure you can fix in a great manner.

4je8aZr.jpg

Thanks for the tips. I have made some repairs in this area. How’s this look?

FpoIJHewVmAktMu.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Dylan , and thank you for your EIB application! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team.  Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor, and please keep in mind that  we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Starting from top:

Ideally, the ear screws should go aligned with the rear edge of the Traps  so we strongly suggest to move them.

Reference Images

opplzTh.jpg    kDscVqy.jpg                       FDsOq1x.jpg       NAXQRNf.jpg

The screws on your TD should go a little closer to the edge of the metal clips for accuracy. There's a little extra glue remanent sticking out of the buttons plate that we're suggesting to clean it  up a bit.

WxZftnM.jpg        XpW6zNA.jpg

Reference Images

59oBfnp.png?1

Centurion Requirements:

In this section we prepare you for our highest tier of approval.  Because Centurion photos must show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Level 3 might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we are able to clearly see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

CRL L3: There should be a minimal gap between the shoulder armor and the chest/back plates.

Yours are almost perfect sir. Just be sure to close the gap a little more and  that your inner black clothes don't  stick out in the shoulder bells  when taking the Centurion photos, (I'm sure you'll go for it). 

Reference Images

E29Q8RL.jpg    vAlaXlc.jpg   AJiCcpk.png?1

CRL L3: The top of the ABS ammo belt should sit at or just above the bottom of the central and vertical abdomen button panels.

In looking at the reference images below, Your ABS belt almost covers completely the lower button on the large ab plate, we are asking that you lower it a little to touch the the bottom of the ab-button plate(s).  Ideally it should touch (or even overlap a bit) the bottom button(s).  

Reference Images

EZDx50f.jpg   TqNDcWK.jpg?1   oSsuucN.jpg?1

Centurion Level is the top  notch of accuracy, so we try to ask for the best look of your armor. Your large ab plate return edge should be trimmed a little more to match the on screen references .

Reference Images

CznyYDC.jpg             X0BKf53.jpg?1       mDcCMxg.jpg?3

L3: Hand guards shall be latex or latex-like, solid white or painted white, and affixed to rubber gloves with no visible strapping or stitching.

Yours look to be plastic and attached by an elastic band. You will need to replace them with the rubber/silicon like ones and glued directly to the gloves. 

Reference Images

3EbPTMS.jpg  3QGo06e.jpg   HIeNCuD.jpg?1 ivx4wFE.jpg

L2: 3-D printed blasters can not contain visible print lines, and must be sanded smooth for a more realistic appearance.

L3: The blaster may have minor weathering or base metal exposure however, T-tracks and grips shall be of a black plastic appearance with no silver/metallic weathering allowed.

I have checked with the D.O. team and  there are  still some issues with your blaster that you will need to address for Centurion Level .

1- 3d printing Some areas are quite segmented, does not have a flowing curve, front sight, silver flash area and bottom of the stock handle.

2- Weathered sections  : It looks like the  grip and T-tracks appear to show some silver 

Xl4JjzY.jpg   IbavwDm.jpg

fconYg5.jpg   s88EMgh.jpg 

JeI6TCV.jpg  J7vvFy1.jpg

Reference Images

BBWDxkC.jpg   yoVliWw.jpg     

Finally, we have another item required for Centurion Level and is that there is no recoil spring in your E11 blaster.  This fix should take about 10 minutes.  You can check in this post how it can be done (you have to scroll down a bit to see it).

Reference Images

hppCJat.jpg     5qr2hjN.jpg   i8X1RxR.jpg

And that's all Dylan. 

Welcome to EIB ranks and we are confidence that you're going to go for the next step. Centurion! 

Congratulations!! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:                              

Remember to request your EIB Certificate HERE      

• TKSpartan changed the title to TK-24627 Requesting ANH STUNT EIB Status (Anovos) (1078)

Congratulations Dylan, and welcome to Expert Infantry rank.

Excellent job Dylan! It's such a good feeling to accomplish this and it's a big achievement. Nice work

Thanks so much mario for the notes and thanks allI'll take the time to revise it.

Hahaha, What a happy day!
  • Like 1