Greetings from Rhode Island!

Hello all!

ID/TI from Providence starting the research phase for future kit number... 7? 8? I can barely keep track (or keep up) anymore. I'm adding a Rogue One TK to the mix, somewhere between a custom Mando, Armorer, OT Xwing, three Ventress kits, LA Bo Katan, and a few still in dream states!

• Like 3

Hello and welcome aboard, funny how that building bug bites many of us, I have a (cough, cough) few costumes ;)

Some info for you here 

Good luck with the research and look forward to seeing a build thread from you soon.

You’ve got your hands full! In my very biased opinion start and finish that Tk first because I want to see that sick new build thread 😉

It’s a lot of work but incredibly rewarding to troop as a stormtrooper. Hope your research goes well and welcome

13 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Hello and welcome aboard, funny how that building bug bites many of us, I have a (cough, cough) few costumes ;)

Some info for you here 

Good luck with the research and look forward to seeing a build thread from you soon.

Thank you! It might be a while before I can actually start a build thread... looks like 850AW is out of stock of the white R1TK kit, and I'm determined to finish a few in queue before I start another. lol

• Like 1