TK-21476 requesting ANH Stunt EIB status [ATA] (1080)

• Name = Lucas Gallegos
  • ID: TK-21476
  • Garrison = Dewback Ridge Armor
  • Armor = Affordable Trooper Armor 
  • Helmet= Trooperbay
  • Blaster= E-11 (Homemade Pipe Build/ 3d Printed)
  • Link to your approved armor
  • Social media consent (photos): Yes

Optional

• Boots = Keeptrooping
  • Canvas belt = Affordable Trooper Armor
  • Hand Plates = Trooperbay
  • Electronics= Homemade wiring and ICOMM Static system
  • Neck Seal = Homemade
  • Holster = Homemade

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Body

Front:

xBZuvcU.jpeg

Back:

cjuuItf.jpeg

Left Side:

IVMqr3A.jpeg

Right Side:

w6jxT56.jpeg

Left Side Detail:

4XxDTw8.jpeg

Right Side Detail:

abF6gZm.jpeg

Action Shot:

uZ2N7Iy.jpeg

Armor Details:

Ab Button Plates:

NjXuhXh.jpeg

Cod and Posterior Plate Connections:

aA1Sp6B.jpeg

Interior Snaps:

8SPy1ZA.jpeg

eXmhiex.jpeg

Wrist Openings:

OjvgKAk.jpeg

Sniper Knee Left and Right:

spgJzb8.jpeg

ZPlFtVq.jpeg

Thigh Ammo Pack Left and Right:

xcPTE3l.jpeg

7SRTqOS.jpeg

Bucket

Front:

cYsL1vM.jpeg

Left Side:

3L64GUO.jpeg

Right Side:

qttNWjR.jpeg

Lens Color:

7JlvptB.jpeg

Hovi Tips:

E50CpbK.jpeg

Accessories

Neck Seal:

HJoibWJ.jpeg

Thermal Detonator:

pGylf6p.jpeg

R3eOyMx.jpeg

Holster

jjDnBy3.jpeg

Belt:

o4c3KkU.jpeg

Boots:

00ak7xO.jpeg

Rubber Gloves:

I2FRxYv.jpeg

Blaster Details

Left Side: 

I9G2sIg.jpeg

Right Side:

chipIOB.jpeg

D-Ring:

rw1U4TQ.jpeg

Edited by lugalleg
  • Like 1

A few things you may want to address before the DO's get here.

Swap this snap, flat side faces out ;) 

abF6gZm.jpeg

K473Osx.jpg?1  aSMKgHu.jpg?1  ZInYdvj.jpg?1  v1NV32n.jpg?1

qJXNeqg.jpg

Looks like you have taken off too much material off from your large ab plate

NjXuhXh.jpeg

Note the area around the base, yours is missing 

LSuei4K.jpg?1   JViLwBX.jpg?1

You have some paint on your gums, Frown is painted gray and does not leave the teeth area

Also if your tube stripes are decals and recently applied you may be able to remove them on your right side (put tape on top of them, carefully lift, then replace) 

• Ideally, the tube stripes are positioned approximately a pencil width from the side of the cheek.

cYsL1vM.jpeg

s4AllTr.jpg?1

My internet is not allowing all your images to load, I'll try have a look if there is anything else needed ;) 

• Like 2

Hi Lucas.

I will be the DO reviewing your application.  Before I begin, could you please add a few photos for me? 

1. I will need a photo showing the wrist section of your forearms.  The one you have in the application is of the elbow side of the forearm.  I need a photo from this side as shown below.

iTET7iQ.jpeg

2. Could you please also add a close up view of the ab and kidney plate rivets on the left side?  Again, similar to the one in the photo below.

SVKfVWh.jpeg

3. A photo showing your helmet viewed from behind.

Thank you.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2024 at 8:14 AM, Doggydoc said:

Hi Lucas.

I will be the DO reviewing your application.  Before I begin, could you please add a few photos for me? 

1. I will need a photo showing the wrist section of your forearms.  The one you have in the application is of the elbow side of the forearm.  I need a photo from this side as shown below.

iTET7iQ.jpeg

2. Could you please also add a close up view of the ab and kidney plate rivets on the left side?  Again, similar to the one in the photo below.

SVKfVWh.jpeg

3. A photo showing your helmet viewed from behind.

Thank you.

Hello again! Attached are the requested photos:

-

Forearm Wrist: XsCZ7Dd.jpeg

Ab Plate Closeup: hRi1rWq.jpeg

Back Of Helmet: oVHPcyw.jpeg

Hi Lucas @lugalleg,

Thank you for your EIB application.  before we go ahead, there are a couple of items that will need to be fixed on your armour. 

1. As mentioned by Glen above, we will need you to remove the excess grey paint from the gum area of the helmet.  Only the teeth should be painted with the area above the cutouts left white.  This may be achieved by carefully scratching the excess paint off with a toothpick dipped in mineral spirits / varsol.  Do not use acetone as it will damage the plastic.

CRL L1: Frown is painted gray and does not leave the teeth area. A total of 8 cut outs in the teeth area of the frown are present.

References

hQoBk4X.jpg      uODLs50.jpg H7JeX59.jpg

2. Your blaster looks great, but there are still some visible print lines that will require some further sanding.

CRL L2: 3-D printed blasters can not contain visible print lines, and must be sanded smooth for a more realistic appearance.

El3oNZi.jpg  Y5NGYxt.jpg

Please let us know if you need any further clarification.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2024 at 11:58 AM, Doggydoc said:

Hi Lucas @lugalleg,

Thank you for your EIB application.  before we go ahead, there are a couple of items that will need to be fixed on your armour. 

1. As mentioned by Glen above, we will need you to remove the excess grey paint from the gum area of the helmet.  Only the teeth should be painted with the area above the cutouts left white.  This may be achieved by carefully scratching the excess paint off with a toothpick dipped in mineral spirits / varsol.  Do not use acetone as it will damage the plastic.

CRL L1: Frown is painted gray and does not leave the teeth area. A total of 8 cut outs in the teeth area of the frown are present.

References

hQoBk4X.jpg      uODLs50.jpg H7JeX59.jpg

2. Your blaster looks great, but there are still some visible print lines that will require some further sanding.

CRL L2: 3-D printed blasters can not contain visible print lines, and must be sanded smooth for a more realistic appearance.

El3oNZi.jpg  Y5NGYxt.jpg

Please let us know if you need any further clarification.

Hello! Attached below are updates to these items.

Frown Paint Removal:

offprka.jpeg

Sanding down print lines:

LW2Z9hk.jpeg

0OtY8oz.jpeg

Reversing Snap:

XHGt1Rw.jpeg

Tube Strips:

uLg30Sd.jpeg

Plate Fixing:

PYYcfma.jpeg

You may want to fill the gap between the ab plate and backing piece with some ABS paste, most do who have to make this modification. Corners are not generally rounded off too.

PYYcfma.jpeg gallery_12157_16_28564.thumb.jpg.8a706e8c0f93a0107e2570d74b01cbc5.jpg

Hi Lucas @lugalleg, great job on the fixes. While I work on your review, would you be able to send another photo of the Han snap , showing it a bit from the side.  Yours appears to be thicker than it should be.

T3bGFvm.jpeg

• Like 1

The snap does sit a little proud, probably why it looks thicker than it really is. I will inset it so it is flush with the armor surface. Then I will get another pic to you. Just not today, my pesky job gets in the way of the fun stuff🙂

Hi Lucas,

We are almost there and on going through your application a final time, there were a couple of things that I did not catch the first time around. Sorry for all of the back and forth but we want your armour to stand out at the higher levels.

Could you please trim back the rear cover strip on your left thigh slightly as it extends a bit beyond the lower ridge

CRL Basic: Cover strip must end at the top of the lower ridge in front and back.

NZjXitU.jpg

The decals for your tears and rear traps appear to not be put on smoothly and seem to have wrinkles in them.  On the rear traps, this may be a lighting artifact.  Could you please correct these or if this is just an optical effect from reflection, provide clearer photos to show that they are applied smoothly?

yCEzPNK.jpg  Sk224Fi.jpg  MxS5JId.jpg

Keep up the good work,  you are very close now.

• Like 2