Hello from Michigan!✋🏻

Hello! My name is Tom and I am from Michigan. I finally got my WTF TK in the mail today and will be diving into the build within the week! Happy to be here and excited for this process and to meet some of you. 

my niece had beaten cancer at the age of 2 years old. She had a long road after with many appointments and follow ups and spent a lot of time in the hospital. There were different programs where different groups or people would come visit the kids and break up the monotony of being in the hospital. I am looking forward to finishing my build and being able to join the Great Lakes Garrison and give back.

looking forward to what’s to come !

• Like 4

Hello and welcome aboard, good luck with the build, lots of helpful info and how to's in this thread 

And when in doubt check out the gallery sections 

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/gallery/category/24-anh-tk-reference/

• Like 1

Hello Thomas! Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on receiving your kit! A lot of fun times up ahead! :salute: Don't forget to start a build thread where you document your progress and can get help from our talented members on any and all kit building questions!

That's exciting! I recently built my first WTF kit. I was lucky enough to pick it up in person and see Walt's factory "with my own eyes." It's a great kit and you'll learn a ton by building it. It'll look overwhelming at first but please reach out if you have questions. There's a wealth of knowledge here as well. Best of luck. You're gonna love it. Giving back is the best part.

• 5 weeks later...

I think we got kits out of the same batch from Walt. I’m over in Washington Twp and one of the 501st may drop in tomorrow afternoon for some fitting and guidance. If you were interested in joining in, let me know.

• Like 1