Future Captain Enoch...

Hi,

I'm Dana. I'm a female who has started the  build and didn't initially  want to go for approval, but I think it'll be a challenge. Just going over the CRL  and I see I need to change a few things already. Removing the screws for the ammo pouches, and different boots. I'm interested in a voice changer if anyone has suggestions.  Thanks!   

Welcome to the FISD.

Good luck with your Enoch build, it's still pretty new for us and the CRL is not yet 100% complete but we hope to be done soon.

If you have any questions get a build thread going and we will see what we can do to help

Let’s start with something simple. The gloves. These are what I have  - dark burgundy color.  No straps, stitching, etc. 

Approvable? 

IMG_3551.jpeg

As much as I would love to show my build and get feedback, all of my pics are too big , despite resizing them 3x. Very frustrating. 

3 hours ago, DANE said:

As much as I would love to show my build and get feedback, all of my pics are too big , despite resizing them 3x. Very frustrating. 

Most of us use a free online image host, like IMGUR, upload your images there then copy and past the links to them into your post

On 7/13/2024 at 10:37 PM, DANE said:

Not much help TBH. I think the app has changed quite a bit. Still trying though.

Imgur is much easier to use on a tablet or computer. I find the phone app tricky to navigate.