Armorer Rocker Patches now available

Armorer Rocker Patches

As stated in the newsletter, I'm happy to announce rocker patches for the Armorer Program. There is currently just the one patch, and members are eligible to receive two of them once they reach Level 2, "Armorer",

embed?resid=5D3B3581576E818A!100449&authkey=!AIxl-7lwlJEJh_g&width=984&height=394

These patches were designed, bought and paid for by @TheRascalKing, and he is graciously donated them to the detachment to help recognize those that go above and beyond to help other Troopers build their armor. Our Thanks to Justin for doing this, and I hope this will help us promote this program and get more members excited about "Troopers helping Troopers" not only build the ranks of FISD, but also help us with the Advance to 1500!

If you would like to request your rocker(s), you can contact me, or Justin directly and we will get you squared away.

Approved Armorer's are allowed 2 patches and will just have to pay for shipping.

• Like 3

Happy to see that this is now official!

TK-61972, Walter @Haribon72, Golden Gate Garrison

TK-1636, Mike @TK1636, Dune Sea Garrison

TK-10116, Tony @ukswrath, Golden Gate Garrison

^Please PM me your shipping information and I would be happy to send you two rockers at no charge if you would like.

TK-70701, Jeff @Oztrooper, Southern California Garrison - Received his in person!

TK-39093, Arthur @giskard8, Hong Kong Garrison - I reached out already and have your mailing info but will actually finally send these through your agent now that the patches have been announced!

Moving forward, I am James should be happy to mail 2 of these out to anyone who earns L2 - just pay shipping and wear them with pride!

Edited by TheRascalKing
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2024 at 3:57 PM, TheRascalKing said:

Happy to see that this is now official!

Award Recipients

TK-61972, Walter @Haribon72, Golden Gate Garrison

TK-1636, Mike @TK1636, Dune Sea Garrison

TK-10116, Tony @ukswrath, Golden Gate Garrison

^Please PM me your shipping information and I would be happy to send you two rockers at no charge if you would like.

TK-70701, Jeff @Oztrooper, Southern California Garrison - Received his in person!

TK-39093, Arthur @giskard8, Hong Kong Garrison - I reached out already and have your mailing info but will actually finally send these through your agent now that the patches have been announced!

Moving forward, I am happy to mail 2 of these out to anyone who earns L2 - just pay shipping and wear them with pride!

Thanks again friend and fellow builder Justin @TheRascalKing !!!

• Like 1

Please be aware that all current L2 and above armorers should have received their patches in person or via mail. Congratulations and thank you all for your contribution to the Detachment. 

I have sent the remaining 30 patches to the current FISD DMBO, @jsilvius, who has graciously offered to manage mailing them out to any future reward recipients. Please contact him/the current DMBO to request your 2 FREE patches (just pay shipping) once approved moving forward.

Edited by TheRascalKing
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...