Stupid Question probably...

I was directed to this forum as they best place to get help with my builds.

I'm planning 2, and only in research phase for my second one which will be far bigger and more complex - that one IS a Trooper so this forum is indeed a great place for that.

But.

My first one, which I'm working on now, isn't a Trooper, it's a Tie Pilot.

It doesn't look like there's any place here for other Imperial Roles aside from Trooper?  If no, is there a place anyone could recommend where I could go for help and guidance on that?

TIE Pilots fall under the Jolly Roger Squadron. Here's their forum: https://jrs501st.com/forums/

TIE Pilots are the most popular costume in the 501st Legion, followed by Stormtroopers, so there's plenty of knowledge and help to be had for each costume!

Edited by Tilheyra
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Tilheyra said:

TIE Pilots fall under the Jolly Roger Squadron. Here's their forum: https://jrs501st.com/forums/

TIE Pilots are the most popular costume in the 501st Legion, followed by Stormtroopers, so there's plenty of knowledge and help to be had for each costume!

Awesome thank you so much!
I figured a Pilot was a good place to start for me to learn kit building and modding, since it's a smaller kit. Also because I have sewing skills I might be able to use on some of the soft peices.
Also, being a short, small female, it felt more natural as my first set than a Storm Trooper.  Much as I do have Trooper Goals.  😁

Edited by Salti
  • Like 2

For everything stormtrooper you can't go past this thread 

Good luck with your pilot build

• Like 1