Reporting in from Portugal

Hello.

My name is Mário and I am writing to you from Portugal, specifically from São Brás de Alportel, a village in the Algarve hinterland. I have been a member of the Legion since 2017, but only now have I decided to move forward with a stormtrooper, in this case, an Incinerator Trooper (so far, I had a Darth Nihilus, an Officer, and a Tusken).

The armor has already been approved, so I am now discovering the forum and decided, in any case, to introduce myself here.

A hug to everyone and if one day you want to visit the Algarve, be sure to let me know. There are plenty of reasons to visit us.

• Like 5

Welcome to the forum, Mário!

Feel free to ask as many questions as you want as you plan out your Incinerator build! Once you are ready to start your build, I highly recommend creating a build thread in the Incinerator Trooper section of the forum to show off photos of your build progress and ask questions as you go along.

Hello Mário. :salute:

Well, I have been in your beautiful country a few times. I was recently in the area of Aveiro (the Portuguese Venice), and I enjoyed the bacalhau and the francesinhas.:happyandcheerfulbirthday:

Hey, maybe you can come to our Training Day this year (October), in Madrid. Several members of your Garrison will do it.;)

6 hours ago, Tilheyra said:

Welcome to the forum, Mário!

Feel free to ask as many questions as you want as you plan out your Incinerator build! Once you are ready to start your build, I highly recommend creating a build thread in the Incinerator Trooper section of the forum to show off photos of your build progress and ask questions as you go along.

Hello. Thank you for the response and for the welcome. Regarding the trooper, it is already done and approved. :)  

53 minutes ago, Chemi said:

Hello Mário. :salute:

Well, I have been in your beautiful country a few times. I was recently in the area of Aveiro (the Portuguese Venice), and I enjoyed the bacalhau and the francesinhas.:happyandcheerfulbirthday:

Hey, maybe you can come to our Training Day this year (October), in Madrid. Several members of your Garrison will do it.;)

Hola. I have roots in Aveiro. :) Northern Portugal is indeed a fantastic area. I have been to the TDs in Seville and Córdoba. I usually participate in some missions here with my friends from Huelva, since it's just a little over an hour from where I live. :) I will try to go to Madrid as the TD are always special events and I have great memories of those two I went to. 

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to the forum trooper, looking forward to seeing a build from you soon 

1 hour ago, xcunhax said:

Hello. Thank you for the response and for the welcome. Regarding the trooper, it is already done and approved. :)

Hurray!!!

I need more coffee before I respond to posts in the morning. I skipped right over that part.