BlueBantha's Denuo Novo FO TK Build

ALSO... quick question.

While I do fully intend to go for Centurion before the end of the year, In the interest of saving money on parts, I will only be going for basic approval currently.

With that said, if going for basic, is the only difference between TFA and TLJ the helmet? I understand the forearm cuts, thermal detonator, and cod piece differ, but that seems to only be for the higher levels. Im just curious.

Thanks!

Yet another question, as I cant seem to get all my thoughts together. 

While I know it is not accurate to how they were constructed in the movies, is there any true downside to cutting out the center of the inner chest plate? To me, it seems that if I were to do this, it would help immensely with cracking on the shoulder straps of the chest and back, as every time I open it to poke my head through, it seems to crack a bit. I only ask because this part isn't seen, and it may be beneficial. Who knows!

Nice work on the chest/back, many of us have painted and if you are careful it can last a long time (9 years so far ;) )

Many of us did similar to Tony's build, a hook at the top and I went for two pieces of elastic at the bottom and snaps

IMG_4787(1).webp.ca6d45ba9383b1a0fda18e76e1cf13e6.webp

I think you have listed everything in the two version differences :duim:

No issues trimming the front as long as it is not seen from the outside, early Anovos this area was actually open but I still get cracking around the top of the chest/back over the shoulders, plastic will only flex so much so many times ;) 

v6r6Cgj.jpg