[61] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log - (Social Media Consent)

Nairy

52. 2024-05-05, Comic Con 2024, Stockholm (Hero, with Space Pack)

The last day, I had gone to bed late with a few units in the system so I was really really tired when I arrived a little later than the others! :laugh1:

3eslxk1.jpg

But we carried on!!!

VwJIDrC.jpg

This band-aid was for a campaign called "plaster for childhood cancer"

k9N0WKu.png

nepzAcH.png

That's all for this time! Next troop is today, my first NDA event, I have no idea what it is yet! :)

• Like 7

• Nairy changed the title to [53] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log - (Social Media Consent)

LOL @ that tired trooper pic! The times I get to pose with armored troopers is also always funny and for a similar reason. Looks like a great event though.

Hope the NDA event was fantastic!

• Like 1

• Nairy changed the title to [54] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log - (Social Media Consent)
10 hours ago, Nairy said:

The last day, I had gone to bed late with a few units in the system so I was really really tired when I arrived a little later than the others!

It was also funny as you asked me who I was  and I was quiet not to give it away at first and you carried on explaning you were one of us😄 yeah I was teasing you a bit So…Nice one for spotting a different Trooper in the line up👌

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheSwede said:

It was also funny as you asked me who I was  and I was quiet not to give it away at first and you carried on explaning you were one of us😄 yeah I was teasing you a bit So…Nice one for spotting a different Trooper in the line up👌

Hahaha yeah I felt so stupid after not guessing that it could be you, but I've never seen your TK in real life before and didn't know if you'd show up or not :laugh1: 

22 minutes ago, Nairy said:

Hahaha yeah I felt so stupid after not guessing that it could be you, but I've never seen your TK in real life before and didn't know if you'd show up or not :laugh1: 

Haha but no need for feeling stupid ’cause it could have been anyone in a TK suit 😅

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Nairy said:

Same! :D

• Like 1

So tired!  Did my first 3 troops in 4 days this past weekend which also included setting up and tearing down our largest booth ever for the Expo two day troop.  Totally get the tired part and I didn't have any "units" in me to make it worse! :-;

Bart

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BAZINGA said:

So tired!  Did my first 3 troops in 4 days this past weekend which also included setting up and tearing down our largest booth ever for the Expo two day troop.  Totally get the tired part and I didn't have any "units" in me to make it worse! :-;

Bart

Oh yeah good job trooper! I've done 6 troops the last 6 days now, I slept like a baby until the middle of the night when I had to wake up and watch the New York Rangers crush the Hurricanes in the NHL playoffs! :laugh1: The time differences are a pain for a European hockey fan!

6 for 6 would probably not be in the cards for me.  I don't think my back and feet would take it.  Good on you for pulling that off!  Enjoy the hockey!

Bart

• Like 1

54. 2024-05-07, Swedish Garrison Social Media Photoshoot, Stockholm (Hero)

The event name is self explanatory! Here are a few photos from the session! Photographer is Elzaan Behrens-Marivate! 

zCif8Ov.jpeg

o6wtK7S.png

4MOtr7T.png

IPw67MB.jpeg

Wruf7kL.jpeg

• Like 5

• Nairy changed the title to [55] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log - (Social Media Consent)

55. 2024-05-22, Akademiska sjukhuset (The Academic Hospital), Uppsala (Hero)

I love that we have been doing more of the hospital troops lately! As per usual, it was amazing and we did a lot of good today, I felt it in my soul! I also need to order more trading cards, as the 250 that I ordered of my 2nd card variant disappeared into the hands of the people quicker than ever!

This was the 7th troop this month, been crazy busy and I love it! :peace:

M6PJykZ.jpeg

gwxv6hI.jpeg

s8EKGmz.jpeg

Things are not always what they seem

IK9zc1R.jpeg

ha68bo9.jpeg

It was an honor to be there for TK 17229's first troop ever!!!

WrIOeyk.jpeg

ZSAAC9i.jpeg

• Like 6

🤩😍

Thank you for always being a source of inspiration. I´m so grateful and proud that you were

part of my very first official troop, together with you, Swedish Garrison and Trinity Squad.

May the force be with us always!

/TK17229

• Like 3

• Nairy changed the title to [56] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log - (Social Media Consent)

56. 2024-06-16, Daddyhood's Dad-a-thlon, Stockholm (Hero)

The 56th troop was an event for fathers that want more activities with their children. This event is a friendly race of a minimum 1km in a royal park in Stockholm! Awesome event with a lot of happy families!

This picture was taken by a janitor just before we went out! More pictures to come!

DRG87CE.jpg

• Like 2

56. 2024-06-16, Daddyhood's Dad-a-thlon, Stockholm (Hero)

If any photos would be used from this post, the photographer is "Anna Klevebäck"

I arrived with my recently found Beret flash patch sewn on!

4nTcVVt.jpg

I also have a story on my jacket that there once was a trooper who went pew pew pew on the droid we were looking for, and that's a good reason to get R2 (my favorite droid) on my jacket!

Mpp67Ds.jpg

Got some help with velcro inside my shin that was attached a bit too rotated in the wrong direction!

WLk41xB.jpg

Then it was time to go out into the heat!

7tgnpfe.jpg

NHW8YAc.jpg

QqG3gKr.jpg

1iIO9LW.jpg

qyKzO91.jpg

fha2JGc.jpg

INSXHU9.jpg

JMOre23.jpg

FYrh1U1.jpg

This little girl came back to show us her medal! Very proud!

pFA7HRX.jpg

Standing in the shadow to take off the edge of the heat!

J9cMsix.jpg

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, dblcross said:

That's one shiny Pasma! You can see the reflections of the clouds!

@Coil Appreciates your loyalty to the Captain! :peace:

• Nairy changed the title to [59] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log - (Social Media Consent)

59. 2024-08-03, Visingsö Fly-In, Visingsö island (Hero)

Okay, so it was FINALLY time to troop. Almost all of summer has gone and I've been away on various things making it hard to troop, but finally after almost 1.5 months of nothing I've managed to go on the troop of my dreams! 

Visingsö is an island in the middle of a lake in Sweden, and they had an airplane event, a so-called "fly-in", where people from all over fly in their airplanes and talk to other fellow enthusiasts. Since I'm currently studying to get my private pilots license, this was the perfect troop for me, combining a few of my interests in one go!

We went from the main land out to the island the day before the troop was about to happen (yesterday, at the time of writing), and I got to premiere my new tent, sleeping next to my Volvo (yes, I'm that Swedish guy) and next to some sweet airplanes! I was all relaxed inside my tent, looking out over the runway in the sunset, seeing a lot of the airplanes arriving and land greasers (generally speaking, a good landing), with a beer in hand... When I die, this is the heaven I'll go to.

hD6wpNn.jpeg

tWZlIQX.jpeg

No one of my tent neighbours knew what was hiding in the trunk of my car...

U9QRZ7f.jpeg

We started to mingle around, taking pictures with big children and small children, and I was the biggest child of them all, since just being around an airplane just fills my soul with joy - and being in armor on top of that... Just wow!

JtdZplO.jpeg

For the most part, we were standing like this, looking up into the sky - seeing all the cool air shows

q0D4exx.jpeg

Yes... As I said... :laugh1:

qtgqJTR.jpeg

We got to take a picture with the two incredible display pilots responsible for one of the coolest shows!

3rxbJag.jpeg

Can you guess which guy flew which airplane?

K1Grh8V.png

I also got to take a little pic next to one of their airplanes 

domXc9Z.jpeg

A very cool Swedish bomber called the B17 showed up, and this thing is MASSIVE if you compare it to the other airplanes

SD2cCOm.jpeg

LAipccD.png

The TIE Pilot tried calming me down when I got excited about the hot air balloon fire!

GsWeyIn.png

Gloves and helmet off pic after a successful troop!

5a94adc.jpeg

I have sooooo many clips on my phone that I need to sort through now, so many airplanes... Oh btw, counting this one - I've said "airplane" 10 times in this post! Yay me!

• Like 8

Fantastic Jonatan! 

That was an epic event to troop, you were definitely in your element 😉

I was very impressed with the flying stunts videos you posted in your story on insta, first class! 

• Like 1

Some more images from the latest troop

S9ZWPlH.png

l9Xtm0W.jpeg

GEstEVY.jpeg

fep7SX9.jpeg

• Like 7

Some more images from the latest troop

All images are taken by: Tommi Tulkki

Personally, I cannot BELIEVE that I even have this photo! In front of the Saab 17, which is called B-17 since it is a bomb and reconnaissance plane, active in service from 1942 - 1968!

99O6cxM.jpeg

My letter too which makes it all better

eDW7Ig2.jpeg

Something happened with the plane

DhZgpx0.jpeg

Should I tell him it was my trigger finger?

M1W6X8z.jpeg

Remember to always ask for "idennefecation"

PRIA1z5.jpeg

...always

4Ckfk54.jpeg

Even empty vehicles

KujNkzV.jpeg

Ov2v9hX.jpeg

Next to an originally American, Swedish version of a school trainer plane - SK 14

ksVSqh3.jpeg

9bY2gQr.jpeg

Aaaand of course next to a Cirrus, one of the airplanes out there that are equipped with a parachute!

pSnFLjJ.jpeg

• Like 7

Those are some gorgeous planes and photos! If only we could sit in the planes for pictures

• Like 1

• Nairy changed the title to [60] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log - (Social Media Consent)

60. 2024-08-30, Massive Entertainment - Star Wars Outlaws release party, Malmö (Hero)

Troop 60!!! And what a troop it was! :D

6saFYox.jpeg

RzDkUTK.jpeg

A7oE4R4.jpeg

ZDecnFN.jpeg

CuSppgG.jpeg

Got a pic with our 501st stormtrooper Acke, who worked on the game as a quest designer! :D 

qv4wtGL.jpeg

Trying out some mind tricks on security

pIs09Bv.jpeg

We also got to enjoy the party afterwards

pcPwMfg.jpeg

• Like 7

• Nairy changed the title to [61] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log - (Social Media Consent)