Stormtrooper Lines - Audio Files

From Battlefront some of the Stormtrooper lines. To save right click then save as

Edited by gmrhodes13
updated
  • Like 6

• gmrhodes13 pinned this topic
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

@gmrhodes13have you come across any mp3's of the Trooper conversations about the VT-16 from ANH? " Have you heard about the new VT-16?..." trying to find some other files for @TikiTechie's 8 button finger controller. I've already got the blaster files you posted. And man,  the AI soundboards out there sound horrible and have some not appropriate phrases to be saying around children. Could you imagine a TK saying "WTH". 🤨

3 hours ago, dblcross said:

@gmrhodes13have you come across any mp3's of the Trooper conversations about the VT-16 from ANH? " Have you heard about the new VT-16?..." trying to find some other files for @TikiTechie's 8 button finger controller. I've already got the blaster files you posted. And man,  the AI soundboards out there sound horrible and have some not appropriate phrases to be saying around children. Could you imagine a TK saying "WTH". 🤨

Can't say I've seen any mp3's, here's a video clip of it, should be able to edit it to a mp3 then remove background noise 

From memory there is a conversation in Rogue One too. I'll have a dig around when I have some more time.

1 hour ago, dblcross said:

Yeah, thats something I have no clue how to do:laugh1: I've got the Mp3 off of that but I'm no wizard on how to edit it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hPBXgEZDjVNOodSwAsfvRsxmy74rNbkY/view?usp=sharing

I think rather than trying to extract data from an inaudible, ancient movie clip, why not re-record it either yourself or with a voice actor?  It's not like it's James Earl Jones speaking, it's some random actor (unless someone knows differently, no shade on their abilities. :) ). 

I have spent a fair amount of time trying out AI voice dubbing, voice cloning and have limited success getting repeatable or consistent voice clips back.  Assuming you can provide it enough data for a voice clone, you can get something usable, but it just doesn't quite sound real to me.  I guess give it a few months/years and it'll be better.  

• Like 1

I went as far as adding airplane sound clips lol. " Joey,  have you ever been to a Turkish prison?" " I picked a bad day to quit sniffing glue"😅

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...