KJ Build thread? Walt's Trooper Factory Kit

Hope you're enjoying the feeling of fully kitting up! It's definitely a fun feeling and you're getting closer. You mentioned trying to get your under suit less baggy in the arms and the neck seal but I would also work on your belt fit. It looks like it could use a good trim down. Try to see if you can remove enough of the belt so that it overlaps underneath the TD that way the end isn't hanging out from the side. While you're working on that fit make sure the plastic part of the belt is moved up higher so that it just touches the bottom of the bottom button. I'd also attach some glue or velcro to where the drop boxes are so that they're even on each edge of the plastic part of the belt.

8Iasmg3.jpg?1

Nvimd6R.jpg?1

cYrWLyH.jpg?1

Also for the under suit what if you rolled or hemmed the end of the arms so that you can pull the sleeves down tighter? I think that would help with the sagging

And I'm sure you'll catch this but make sure on your right calf that the outside piece overlaps the inside

A6gr4vO.jpg?1

Keep it up glad it's all coming together!

To prevent bunching of the bib on your neck seal, put on the neck seal prior to putting on the undersuit. That will keep the bib underneath the undersuit and not out where it is free to bunch up.

Padding on the inside of the thigh and lower leg pieces can be used to pull the sniper knee outward and prevent contact with the bottom of the thigh piece. Put some padding on the back side (of the inside) of the lower part of the thigh piece, and some padding on the front side (of the inside) of the upper part of the lower leg piece. That padding will act to push the sniper knee forward and the bottom of the thigh piece backward.

You may want to adjust your thighs, try to bring them up a little as they are hitting your knees, you could add some foam behind the sniper plate to push it further forward away from your thigh. I would also try to bring your ab/cod up higher which would give you more room.

5tU9YbP.jpeg

Also doesn't look like you have elastic on your shoulder bells, may just be the image?

gallery_12157_15_43188.jpg