SublimeBW's Armor Master's (AM) ANH Stunt Kit - Build Thread

SublimeBW

Posted (edited)

We knocked out the belt today! I believe that is a wrap (for the armor), minus some tidying up. I will get full suit pictures after the covers on the belt cure.

Note: the blaster in the picture is not my blaster kit from Troopacola, it is a less expensive one that I got to fill the void in my holster until I get that kit built. Also, excuse the messy garage.

j0e6Xbb.jpg

UNi12C3.jpg

bRD7fAS.jpg

Edited by SublimeBW
Corrected image sizing

Nice placement, getting close now

Put on my entire suit! It was magical (my wife didn't tell me my armor parts were twisted and my belt cocked). That said, it is time to do some mobility cuts. Any quick tips on the cuts? Should I try to keep it at a minimum or go for a nice sweeping arc across the back and maximize the movement options?

BCePEY9.jpg?1

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SublimeBW said:

Put on my entire suit! It was magical (my wife didn't tell me my armor parts were twisted and my belt cocked). That said, it is time to do some mobility cuts. Any quick tips on the cuts? Should I try to keep it at a minimum or go for a nice sweeping arc across the back and maximize the movement options?

BCePEY9.jpg?1

Having a full length mirror definitely helps, most times your photographer doesn't know what is out of place ;) 

Some great references here, don't go through the edge of the ridges 

For submission photos try to use a contrasting background, also not in the sun your GWL will thank you for it :D

• 3 weeks later...

Looking forward to seeing you approved very soon :jc_doublethumbup: