Clone Troopers?

Thanks HeatShock! I am John, and I am the Founder of Clone-Empire. Javamonkey, is the Co-Founder of the site. In November of 2007, Daetrin asked me... "why don't you make clone-empire into a forum. Therefore, between him and Mike1536, they helped in being Co-Founders of the Forum. We have been up and running since December 2007, and we are now over 700 members strong.

I attribute this directly to Mike and Paul. That is why I am very glad I asked if they were interested in leading the Forum. They have done an outstanding job in creating an atmosphere where sharing of skill, knowledge, stuff, and so on, can thrive.

We have made an attempt at growing a "White Army" of Phase One grunts. BUT, with the large volume of SoCal Garrison white Phase Two grunts, it has been decided that they are welcome to be a part of the "White Army" and I am sure, down the road, as the eFX and other types of Episode 2 helmets are added to the available providers, it will be easier to do a Episode 2-styled clone trooper, especially the white grunts.

-------------

Heatshock said:
mmmmm clones

must admit being drawn to AOTC standard grunt

In addition to the 501 detachment - another valuable site is

Drop me a pm if u like ALex - been making the slow in-roads i(reading boards abt 2 months only, and I think I kinda figured out wots goign on) into finding out more abt clones.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

argh white commando spoke to me!!!!! 0.o

*genuflects*

I'm not worthy I'm not worthy!!

heh wow thx for invite over matey - already been surfing the clone empire waves looking for info. already been bothering kwd and JM (I head hes now evolved :D) and really enjoyin all teh amazin work in the clone workshop.

nice to hear abt the growing ranks ! catch u on CE Mr Commando, sir!