Two quick questions from a newbie builder.

BlitherPaladin

Greetings!

Been browsing storm trooper types and designs a bit and decided to go with the ESB (I love the black frowns). However I have a few building questions. 

- Is the storm trooper in ESB a slightly modified version of ANH storm trooper? Juding by what people say, nothing has changed besides a few color changes. Is building ANH storm trooper armor and then turning it into a ESB an option?

- Is it allowed to pre-order a ANOVOS beginner kit? I am uncertain about it because different threads said different things. But seeing how you have to assemble the pieces from the ANOVOS kit yourself I am guessing - yes?

My overall plan is to buy a kit from ANOVOS and build it, after that add all the necessary touches for it to be movie accurate to ESB as the general shape of it is the same.

Hey Dmitry! 

By all means get an Anovos! If that's what you want, then get it. I have an Anovos myself.

The ESB trooper as you stated is just an ANH trooper but with small differences. The paint, the holster, and the hand plates. 

I've seen some people on here build ESB troopers from the Anovos kit, you'll have no problem. So the plan you have now should be fine! :)

Here, compare the two troopers to see the differences.

ANH  and   ESB

Edited by T K

In Detail you need to change the following:

- Helmet needs decals on the Tubes, Traps and tears and it needs a new black, not grey frown painting. So you need to remove almost all paintings from the helmet

- the holster needs to be attached on the right side with loops. The belt should not be riveted to the belt

- you need to replace the ANH Handguards with the specific ESB Handguards

All these changes are doable. I did the same to my anovos armor. ;-)

Hope this helps.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk