TM Sculpts?

manxtrooper

To imply that Paul is a recaster. There, I said it. So, we can all stop farting about and pretending that the thread was ever about anything else.

And, yes folks, I can now exclusively reveal that Paul is indeed a recaster .... and what's more .... he's a really rubbish one!

Look at the differences in these pieces of armour despite him having ripped off the TE-lineage suit (see pictures below). Pathetic! :rolleyes:

DSCF9202-1.jpg

DSCF9200-1.jpg

DSCF9199-1.jpg

DSCF9198-1.jpg

DSCF9196-1.jpg

DSCF9195-1.jpg

DSCF9193-1.jpg

DSCF9191-1.jpg

DSCF9188-1.jpg

DSCF9185-1.jpg

DSCF9184-1.jpg

DSCF9183-1-1.jpg

DSCF9180-1.jpg

DSCF9179-1.jpg

Well, this is the long and short of it isn't it? The "debate" was laid to rest a long time ago. Do you guys really think the entire FISD board wouldn't have noticed by now if he were? :-p

I'd lock this thread, but it's turned in to such a TM supporter thread I think the point has been made very well in inverse :)

3535012453_7ed7801257_o.jpg

Cheers Paul - you never cease to amaze us :)

Look. I'd built a lovely stormtrooper suit, and all I said to my wife was 'That piece of armour was good enough for Ginohovah'

I don't think it ought to be blasphemy, just saying 'Ginohovah'.

"he is the messiah..."

I think we ought to remember that this thread will be read by a lot of American troopers who casually read the Fisd. They famously dont have the same grasp of the sarcastic or absurd as we Europeans do , and will probably believe everything written , and that Paul is a recaster. Maybe its time to eddit this thread in Pauls defence ?

Just a thought ...............

Edited by Rob .T .

I hope for the sake of the original poster, they do genuinely want to see some sculpting shots....?

I just noticed they've ever posted on here a handful of times though

I was thinking sockpuppet myself. The only thing I remember Paul being accused of recasting was the faceplate.

To you Brits across the pond I so do love me some Monty Python and give us yanks a little more credit :D

"he is the messiah..."

I think we ought to remember that this thread will be read by a lot of American troopers who casually read the Fisd. They famously dont have the same grasp of the sarcastic or absurd as we Europeans do , and will probably believe everything written , and that Paul is a recaster. Maybe its time to eddit this thread in Pauls defence ?

Just a thought ...............

Yes very good idea. Well i'm also a very funny guy, but here in this thread i understand nothing. :wacko:

Maybe it's a special british humour i have to learn. :huh:

P.S. Put me on the list for the next generation of armour please, Paul! :D

EDIT: This is a qualifying statement because ...

IN MY LAST POST I WAS BEING SARCASTIC.

Happy now, fellers? :D

I hope for the sake of the original poster, they do genuinely want to see some sculpting shots....?

I just noticed they've ever posted on here a handful of times though

Why don't you ask me on facebook John? Or perhaps on the ukg forum, jeez....