FISD Service Awards - Dec 2009 Nominations Open

Daetrin

OK, it's that time again. Time to reflect back on the past few months and think about those who've helped make FISD a success, who've embodied the spirit of troopers helping troopers. Before the final service awards are pinned on, I'd like to take nominations from the floor. So, if you feel there's someone who has really risen above & beyond, feel forward to post or PM me a nomination.

OK, I'll kick it off :)

I've watched this guy from the start and I'd like to say he was a very shy and retiring type

but I would be lying :D

He hit the floor running and was full of confidence and wasn't afraid to show it.

He's provided some fantastic tutorials in the short time that he's been aboard that may

not have been unique but have been extremely informative to his fellow members.

This guy seems to be in it for the long haul and seems to know what the main ethos of

the FISD truly means. B)

Soooo, without further ado, I would like to nominate......(drum roll please -_- )

Pandertrooper - Terry (TK-2886)

:)

• Like 1

OK, I'll kick it off :)

I've watched this guy from the start and I'd like to say he was a very shy and retiring type

but I would be lying :D

He hit the floor running and was full of confidence and wasn't afraid to show it.

He's provided some fantastic tutorials in the short time that he's been aboard that may

not have been unique but have been extremely informative to his fellow members.

This guy seems to be in it for the long haul and seems to know what the main ethos of

the FISD truly means. B)

Soooo, without further ado, I would like to nominate......(drum roll please -_- )

Pandertrooper - Terry (TK-2886)

:)

Yeah! Him and Pandatrooper both! :D

Ya i have to agree

He is either one of the first to answer questions and still is nice nuff to provide links too. hits every new guys threads or at least he has answered first in the threads i visit.

super pacient, answering the same questions over and over and he is typing the same answers "Typing" not using copy paste as i have opted to do after getting fed up :D

Panda trooper is a great choice for Dec trooper award.

And that reminds me...... PM u Paul

Wow guys... I had no idea until someone pointed this out to me. :o

It's an honor to be even nominated. I haven't been here that long but it's nice to see fellow troopers appreciate the small contributions I've made so far. I still think I pale in comparison to the Firebladejedis and Stukatroopers of the TK community!

Troopers helping troopers is something I really believe in. It's something I will continue to do.

It's feels great to be nominated. Thank you!

Terry's helped me out a ton, always available to answer questions and help a brother out with some garters! . . . erm, wait, that sounded wrong, lol, But yeah, Panda all the way ;)

Wow - the support is overwhelming for Terry and thus I'm adding him to the rolls for distinguished service in helping out new and existing members in answering their questions with complete and helpful responses, and embodying the true spirit of Troopers Helping Troopers.

Present...arms!

:salute:

Order...arms!

Still open for any other nominations this quarter.

I’m glad the Panda has gotten the reward that he so richly deserves. In the same vein, (in my opinion) there is a trooper who: is in the field spreading the FISD beliefs; who posts insightful topics and raises the level of current (ongoing) posts. He is informative, funny, supportive, and thought provoking. He is what I believe a service award winner should be. Enough build up; I nominate Bluehickey (TK3034).

• 2 weeks later...

Just to add to the confusion I would like to nominate FBJ Mark- last year when I first started really getting involved in FISD Mark was kind enought to spend hours of time with me going through pictures on his lap-top and patiently discussing all sorts of aspects of the various Stormtrooper armours. I realise I am lucky because Mark and I live in the same country ( although not that close to eachother) so this is possible but just the same I believe he truly went above and beyond. Taking all that on board along with the great work he does here ,and over on the UKG it seems this nomination is long overdue. Also Pete (Stukatrooper) deserves a nomination- is there anyone here who hasn't used his build tutorilas ?? I doubt it very much. Again I have had the good fortune to become a friend of Pete's and, like Mark, his willingness to spend his time to help his fellow troopers is phenominal!

I realise that is two nominations and that they are for two friends but I assure you I am nominating these two because they deserve it not just because they are friends, I don't see why we can't have some kind of New years honours list, just like the Queen does over here! ;)

Thanks to Gary for the kinds words, i am always willing to share what i know about the hobby with anyone who cares to listen, lol :)

And i noticed i have a colourful ribbon in my profile now so thanks to those who think i am worthy of the FISD service award.

Cheers mark :)

Thank you also Gary,I have been without the internet for several months and have been unable to contribute the back end of last year as much as i would have liked.Its great to be back full time!

BTW credit were credits due Panda,things dont go unnoticed round these parts ,congats

Thank you also Gary,I have been without the internet for several months and have been unable to contribute the back end of last year as much as i would have liked.Its great to be back full time!

BTW credit were credits due Panda,things dont go unnoticed round these parts ,congats

That means a lot to me, Stuka -Thank you!! But many thanks should also go to you for providing inspiration with your great builds and techniques! :)