2009 Q3 Service Awards - Nominations Please

Daetrin

Looking past this month of September (and August), I'd like to know if there is any nominations for an FISD Service Award. This is for someone who has demonstrated a high level of commitment and support of the membership on this forum by helping others, whether it be creating a killer tutorial, innovation or service, or just going above and beyond in helping people.

The program was created here in July : http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=7551

And the sticky list of current recipients is in Announcements here : http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=8568

Thoughts, recommendations - let's hear from you :)

I agree with Steve, Billy is a wealth of info and really puts himself out to help us guys in the UK ! He has helped with numerous armour builds at my house including Colin's,Steve's and helped with tweeks on mine. As well as that he actually practises the 'Troopers helping Troopers' adage that we all strive to do.

Yeah I agree as well. Billy Haggis has been a great help to me with my E-11 mods, and he is a great guy to troop with.

Also Steve Parkes (TK6631, I think), who has lived upto the 'troopers helping troopers' motto. Twice he has offered me bits n pieces and has refused to take any payment.

Darren

God!!, …I know this will sound REEEEELLY cheesy but I’m totally shocked by this.

I really am.

When I was asked by Paul to be a member of FISD staff I was completely overwhelmed

that someone would consider ME for such a prestigious role

For crying out loud, this place is one of the main reasons that I was able to become what

I love so dear, namely a fully fledged Imperial Stormtrooper.

I can honestly say without the help, the passion, camaraderie and total willingness to

share that everyone as shown me on this board I know that I could never have achieved this.

‘Troopers Helping Troopers’ may sound corny to some but it’s a phrase that sums up beautifully

what I truly believe in and if any of my actions, advice, or assistance was able to help just one

person, then I was able to pay back just a small part of the debt that I owe to so many that have

helped me in so many ways.

Thank you so much for putting me forward for this accolade, it truly means a lot to me.

Thank you

Well done Billy you really deserve it mate, have a drink on me ;):duim:

bells.jpg

Mark

Thanks mate, I really appreciate it

Just don't mention Quasi or we'll be off again :D

675.jpg

:)

• 1 month later...