...and yet another AM build.[*AM]

Hey there everybody... I got my AM kit back in early January (probably one of the first few kits shipped out). I've been slowly working on it as my time is very limited.

I'm not finished (I still need to get a holster, need to mod my Hasbro E11, work on my belt, and some other tweaks and adjustments)... but here's a peek anyway. :)

Any suggestions would be helpful. I would like to eventually go EIB with it... if possible.

P1000623-1.jpg

P1000624-1.jpg

Edited by blueboxer

im working on my AM kit too. how tall are you? i've fitted mine a few times, im still triming a little here and there, got most done. yours seems to be coming along decently just looks like somethings missing.

Nice work James :duim: When you get a chance, can you post some pix of the back of your AM TK?

Great job on your build. The only thing I would suggest is to move the Ab section down just a little.

Edited by ThayNerd

Great job on your build. The only thing I would suggest is to move the Ab section down just a little.

thank you! lol. thats what i was trying to figure out. lol. i knew it was great yet had something small looking a lil off. :P

im working on my AM kit too. how tall are you? i've fitted mine a few times, im still triming a little here and there, got most done. yours seems to be coming along decently just looks like somethings missing.

I'm 5'8.